Whether you’re setting up a man cave or looking for a top rated movie projector, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be looking the best movie projector under 600 for 2018.We have also included some of the best 1080p projectors under 600.Some of these projectors are bright enough to allow you to even watch an HD movie in a room slightly lit.
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|
|Lumens||2000 Lumens||3000 Lumens||3200 Lumens||3000 Lumens||3000 Lumens|
|Native Resolution||1080p||1080p (1920 x 1080)||Full HD 1080p||720p||720p|
|Weight||5.84 lbs||5.5 lbs||5.29 lbs||5.5 lbs||9 lbs|
|Warranty||_||1 year limited parts and 90 days on lamp||1 Year Limited||-||2 years limited warranty|
- 1 Best Movie Projector Under 600 For 2018
- 1.1 1.BenQ DLP HD 1080p Projector (W1070) – 3D Home Theater Projector with Lens Shift Technology and RGBRGB Color Wheel
- 1.2 2.Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
- 1.3 3.ViewSonic PJD7828HDL 3200 Lumens 1080p HDMI Home Theater Projector
- 1.4 4. Acer H5380BD 720p Home Theater Projector
- 1.5 5.Epson Home Cinema 740HD 720p, HDMI, 3LCD, 3000 Lumens Color and White Brightness Home Theater Projector
- 2 Best Projector Under 600
- 2.1 6.BenQ MW632ST 3,200 ANSI Lumen Colorific MHL DLP Projector
- 2.2 7.ViewSonic PJD5553LWS 3200 Lumens WXGA HDMI Short Throw Projector
- 2.3 8.Dashbon Flicks Mobile Cordless Boombox Projector
- 2.4 9.InFocus IN119HDx 1080p DLP Projector, HDMI, 3200 Lumens, 15000:1 Contrast Ratio, 3D
- 2.5 10.BenQ MW663 3000 Lumen WXGA SmartEco 3D DLP Projector
- 2.6 11.Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact 700 Lumen WXGA Short Throw LED Projector with MHL Enabled HDMI Port
- 2.7 12. InFocus IN122a SVGA Wireless-Ready Projector, 3500 Lumens, HDMI, 2GB Memory
- 2.8 13. Epson POWERLITE 97 XGA 3 LCD Projector
Best Movie Projector Under 600 For 2018
1.BenQ DLP HD 1080p Projector (W1070) – 3D Home Theater Projector with Lens Shift Technology and RGBRGB Color Wheel
Definitely one of the best projector brands is BenQ, this brand has been around for many years and has continually produced high-quality projectors. The BenQ DLP projector will have you enjoying full HD 1080p movies on screen size as large as 200 inches. Designed with 2000 lumens of brightness and BenQ unique colorific technology. This projector will revolutionize the way you think about watching movies. Furthermore, it is designed with built-in speakers, that base on customer feedback has very good audio quality.
- Easy to setup
- Designed with built-in speakers
- Support numerous modes of connection
- Designed with SmartEco technology, that helps to save 70% of lamp power and in turn, extend projector lamp life
- I recommend you turn off the projector after using it for over 3 hours to allow it to cool down. As some customers have complained about it overheating when being used for continual hours.
2.Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
With the Optoma HD142x projector isn’t only able to stream movies and pictures from 3D Blu-ray players and other picture sources. But it can also be converted to a large screen for your smart. All you would need to do is connect the devices using an MHL connection using a single cord. So you would actually be able to watch your videos off your phone on screen size as big as 200 inches. Furthermore, this is a true 3D projector and is designed with a detailed color contrast for in-depth and very crisp picture quality.
- Designed with a 10-watt speaker
- Delivers rich and vibrant colors
- Can be used to screen mirror your phone
- Definitely a top rated home theater projector for under $600
- Can easily connect to streaming devices, for instance, Roku streaming stick and chrome cast
- For the best audio experience, you will need to connect external speakers.
3.ViewSonic PJD7828HDL 3200 Lumens 1080p HDMI Home Theater Projector
Designed with the most advanced color technology of the modern era. This ViewSonic PJD7828 home cinema projector was designed to provide a budget friendly movie projector. Furthermore, it does a very good job at presentations also. And it is designed with 3200 lumens, plus a built-in 10W speaker.
In addition, you can buy with confidence. As the manufacturer offers a 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor. And a 1 year limited warranty on the lamp.
- Hidden compartment for cords and other devices when connected
- Uses unique technology to deliver the most realistic viewing experience possible
- With 3200 lumens you will be able to still enjoy movie in a lit room
- Also, performs great as a gaming projector
- When not connected to an external speaker the fan noise can be loud when watching a movie
4. Acer H5380BD 720p Home Theater Projector
You may be familiar with the Acer brand from laptops and computers or even cell phones. But they are also one of the top rated brands when it comes to projectors. This Acer H5380BD projector utilizes the Acer’s eColor Boost II technology. That enables you to still be able to enjoy a high-quality movie even on a colored wall. Furthermore unlike most projectors that picture quality tends to fade with the aging of the lamp. This projector is designed to avoid color decay. Giving you the same high-quality viewing from day one straight to the estimated 6,000 hours.
- Easy to use IR remote control
- You will able to watch a movie even in a slightly lit room
- Durable and have long lamp life of approximately 6,000 hours
- Has a screen resolution of only 720p
5.Epson Home Cinema 740HD 720p, HDMI, 3LCD, 3000 Lumens Color and White Brightness Home Theater Projector
One of the main reasons why Epson projectors are so popular and highly rated. Is because of its remarkable picture quality and the fact that it requires little to no technical skills to set up straight out the box. This Epson home cinema 740HD projector is definitely value for money. Most customers have come to realize that owning a projector with 720p resolution doesn’t make it mediocre. Furthermore, the controls and remote that comes with this projector makes it easy to set the image quality to your specific liking.
- Very easy to set up
- Easy to understand remote control
- Value for money and very durable
- Very good picture quality
- When projecting from DVD it seems to look pixilated
- Average quality built in speaker
Best Projector Under 600
6.BenQ MW632ST 3,200 ANSI Lumen Colorific MHL DLP Projector
First of all the BenQ MW632ST projector is defiantly one of the best short throw projectors on the market. Designed with 3200 lumens, this projector is able to show you movies very colorful and beautiful. Plus it being a top rated short throw projector allows you to set it up and enjoy large screen size in smaller distance than your average projector. Furthermore, it is designed with SmartEco lamp that helps to extend the lamp life. Giving you more value for money.In fact, this projector has an average lamp life of 10,000 hours.
- Built-in 10W speakers
- Also, can be used for PowerPoint presentation or any texted presentation
- Easy to use keystone correction
- Designed with the latest DLPR technology allowing top rated 3D display
7.ViewSonic PJD5553LWS 3200 Lumens WXGA HDMI Short Throw Projector
If you’re on a budget and need a good projector that has been proven to handle almost any task. The ViewSonic PJD553LWS is the projector for you, this projector with 3200 lumens works great both as a home cinema projector, or a business projector. As it was designed to, with each environment in mind. Most of all this short throw projector has a wide variety of inputs. And uses an advanced technology that helps to enhance the quality of the images. Furthermore, it is very durable and is dust resistant.
- Compatible with numerous devices, including Blu-ray players and streaming devices and so much more
- Also, comes with a 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor
- Designed with loud built-in speakers
- Works well even in rooms with light being emitted
- Top rated home theater projector that delivers cinema quality images
- When not connected to an external speaker the fan noise can sound loud
Also, Check Out The Best Home Theater Projector For The Money
8.Dashbon Flicks Mobile Cordless Boombox Projector
The Dashbon Flicks mobile cordless boom box projector has a futuristic design and feel. As it is fully portable, made with a rechargeable battery. You will be able to watch movies for up to 4 hours on a full charge or better yet listen to music for up to 28 hours. Furthermore what makes this projector truly special is the fact that it easily connects wireless to most devices. Plus as the name imply you can use it as a boom box by just connecting it to your device Bluetooth. In addition, you will be able to watch movies with a native resolution of 720p HD.
- First of all, it is easy to carry as it is designed with a handle
- Can both watch HD movies and play music via Bluetooth
- Good quality battery that gives you numerous hours on one full charge
- Good quality speakers
- Easily connects to numerous devices
- One of the best cordless portable projector
- You will need to buy HDMI cord when listening music through the cable instead Bluetooth
9.InFocus IN119HDx 1080p DLP Projector, HDMI, 3200 Lumens, 15000:1 Contrast Ratio, 3D
With most of our technology nowadays being produced in China or overseas, it comes as a breath of fresh air to find a quality projector being made in the USA.Infocus company on a whole have been around since the late 1980’s, based in Portland, Oregon.And over the years have produced numerous projectors, lamps, and mounts. There are quite a few features that we like about this projector. Firstly its instant on feature allows you to turn your projector on in under a minute. Allowing you to avoid the normally warm up period of most projectors. Furthermore, it delivers 3D quality images and also is designed with built-in speakers.
- Very long lamp life
- Designed with instant on feature
- Lightweight as it weighs only 5.4 pounds
- Delivers 3D quality images
- Built in speakers aren’t loud, it would be best to connect external speakers
10.BenQ MW663 3000 Lumen WXGA SmartEco 3D DLP Projector
With the ability to connect wirelessly to your PC, MAC or apple devices via a Wi-Fi dongle.And also the ability to project information of USB drive it should come as no surprise that this is one of the best presentation projectors under $600 for 2018.Furthermore, BenQ uses the latest technology to cut down energy consumption. Meaning if the projector is left inactive for over 3 minutes it will switch the eco blank mode. In addition, as it is prone for projectors to be stolen when used and left in public places. The makers of this device designed it with a Kensington lock that helps to discourage theft.
- Also, can be used for PC-less presentation and teaching
- Supports wireless display
- Easy to set up
- Designed to cut down energy use and extend lamp life
- And with 3000 lumens can also be used to watch movies even in a lit room
- Sometimes takes a while to warm up and start
11.Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact 700 Lumen WXGA Short Throw LED Projector with MHL Enabled HDMI Port
The Optoma ML750st is a short throw LED projector. Designed for both home and business use in mind. This mini projector weighs less than a pound making it a favorite for traveling. Furthermore, it is designed with 700 lumens and features an integrated HD cast Pro device. Allowing you to mirror information of your smartphone or other devices. Meaning you will also be able to play games from your phone or tablet with a screen size of over 100 inches.
- Comes with a free carrying case
- Most noteworthy this is truly a mini projector has it is small enough to fit in your palm and weighs under a pound
- Easy to set up
- Good quality image beautiful images
- Seems like when not connected to external speakers, you may be distracted by the fan noise
12. InFocus IN122a SVGA Wireless-Ready Projector, 3500 Lumens, HDMI, 2GB Memory
First on the list is the Infocus IN22a wireless projector. Designed with 3500 lumens of brightness, plus 2 Gig built in memory with a variety of apps.Making this a good projector for work or for home use.
- This projector is also a top rated projector for presentations. As it can wirelessly connect to all your favorite devices.
- Furthermore with 3500 lumens brightness you will be able to enjoy a movie or do a presentation in a room with the light on.
- Supports 3D viewing and also has a quiet built in cooling fan
- One of the best projectors for gaming under 600
- The built in speakers aren’t very loud, but will be sufficient for a small room.
13. Epson POWERLITE 97 XGA 3 LCD Projector
This Epson projector is designed with 2700 lumens and has overtime become one of the top projectors for teachers. As it’s able to project worded texts very brightly. This makes it easy to project clear and vivid lessons.
- It’s lightweight and easy to carry
- Easy to set up and is also user friendly
- Furthermore it supports multiple modes of connection. In fact it is designed with 2 USB ports,for even more ports to connect.
- Also comes with a two years warranty
- Doesn’t come with a carrying case